Wednesday, November 7, 2012

typing test #3

   In fourth grade I was started on a typing program that worked very well by the school I was attending. Although I believe the program worked very well and would greatly improve anyones typing abilities, I did not pay attention to the program or work at it, but rather just talked the whole time to the students next to me.


  Typingweb is an online program based on testing and improving your typing abilities on the internet for free. It includes entertaining typing games, typing tests, and free official typing certification. The online program also includes a "typing portal" with a progress report of how far you have gotten with your typing skills as well as a guided system to show you what you have proficient skills in as well as what you need to work on to improve that ability. I believe this program would be great to help anyone improve their typing abilities because it tracks your progress as well as pushes you to improve your skills in a fun entertaining way.


No comments:

Post a Comment