Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bucket List

 1.  I want to drive and own a car - To own and drive your own car around to do things is true freedom and I would like to experience this.
 2.  I would like to go to college -  I really want to go to college because I feel I will flourish there and find where I want to go with my life there, not to mention that I would like to experience college.
 3.  I want to live on my own in my own residence - I will at some piont own my own place to sleep, cook, sleep, eat, and eat in.
 4.  I  would prefer to get married - i want to at some point marry a woman that cares about me is nice to me and loves me as much as I would love her.
 5.  I  prefer to find my dream job - I desire to find a job that I love doing with a passion and will be very good at to make my living.
 6.  I very much want to have kids - I have a strong desire to raise a kid because I know I will be a great father.
 7.  I want to feel the enjoyment of passing a life lesson onto my kid - any lesson I could teach my son or daughter because anything to help them in this world helps me.
 8.  I want to teach my kid how to ride a bike- experiencing this bond between father and child is a very big desire of mine.
 9.  I want to see my kids get married - I would very much enjoy to either give my daughter away on her wedding day or see my son marry his love.
 10. and finally, I need to die happily married and with grown up children and grand children.

No comments:

Post a Comment